Saturday 26 January 2013

Small Delights

I had some fabric left over from two dresses I had made as gifts so I decided to use some for K.

I had seen several of these doll/soft toy sleeping bags on Pinterest so thought it was about time I had a go myself.  Much easier with pre-made bias binding.  Must do more of it!

This was a huge hit with K as well as Scotty Bear.

As I still had some of the fabric left I used it to make some more boxers.  The pyjama pants are made with a different colour of the same fabric (DS Quilts - from Spotlight).  Both need matching tops - but I plan to make those from knit fabric so will wait until I have changed my sewing machine over to ball point twin needles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and giving me a link to your work. I really value your support and encouragement. :-)
Recently I've had a lot of spamming on my blog so apologies to friends for making it trickier to comment. I value genuine comments even more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...